Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing Cyber Libel

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing Cyber Libel Empty Filing Cyber Libel Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:07 pm

Ar Vela

Arresto Menor

Hi i just want to have advice from you.. iwant to file cyber libel against someone na d ko kilala gumagamit kasi sya ng pekeng account at sinisiraan aq.. anu po pwd ko gawin? panu ko po mlalaman ung tao na un gamit ung fake account nya.. thanks

2Filing Cyber Libel Empty Re: Filing Cyber Libel Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:01 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Try contacting the NBI cybercrime division or DOJ cybercrime division to help you out in filing your case.

Their contact numbers can be easily searched online via Google.

3Filing Cyber Libel Empty Re: Filing Cyber Libel Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:29 pm

DVMKara

Arresto Menor

hi! i have encountered this issue. they told me na if you really want to file a complaint against this person, may proseso sila sa cyber crime. mahabang process. free sya kaso yung "abala" you know naman.

4Filing Cyber Libel Empty Re: Filing Cyber Libel Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:36 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

DVMKara wrote:hi! i have encountered this issue. they told me na if you really want to file a complaint against this person, may proseso sila sa cyber crime. mahabang process. free sya kaso yung "abala" you know naman.

Well, that is a small price to pay if there is truly a need to investigate a crime committed in cyberspace.

Lahat naman talaga sa government may procedure. It may take time, but it depends on the complainant if the time to be consumed is worth the effort.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum