Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of TOR and Diploma

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1falsification of TOR and Diploma Empty falsification of TOR and Diploma Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 am

dlorenzo

Arresto Menor

i just want to ask what is the penalty for submitting false documents such as TOR and Diploma to the company?

can they still pursue a case against the employee even if he/she was terminated right away?

will the case be under civil or criminal laws?

thank you po.

2falsification of TOR and Diploma Empty Re: falsification of TOR and Diploma Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 am

attyLLL

a criminal case is very iffy. it would have to be falsification of private document and damage has to be proven. immediate termination is not ground for barring an action.

if they suffered damage, then either civil or criminal laws are possible. but i find it unlikely that they will do so.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3falsification of TOR and Diploma Empty Re: falsification of TOR and Diploma Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 pm

dlorenzo

Arresto Menor

salamat po sa reply Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum