Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Co maker the daugther

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Co maker the daugther Empty Co maker the daugther Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:01 pm

quennie.bolongon

Arresto Menor

Hi. I just to have advice regarding of my mother dept. My mom died last yes and she has a dept in the lending. I am the co maker on her dept. i just want to know if I am responsible of her dept since his died. I am still a student and dont have any proof of income. The second is the dept is void since my mother is died? Anyone can send me legal matters on my problem. So that I can proof the lending in my side. I don’t think that I should pay it.

2Co maker the daugther Empty Re: Co maker the daugther Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:05 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Well, actually, you can be required to pay to the extent that should not exceed the amount that you would inherit from your mother. Contractual obligations generally bind only the parties to to the contract, but it can also bind the heirs and assigns. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/contracts This is especially true if you bound yourself to the contract is some capacity (remember, you signed as a co-maker). It does not matter if you are still a student now, and if you don't have income of your own, because that is not your creditor's problem. What is important is that you voluntarily bound yourself to that contractual obligation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum