Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sexual activity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sexual activity Empty sexual activity Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 pm

alwilcox

Arresto Menor

kumusta! ako po si bryan, lalake, gusto ko pong itanong sa inyo ang tungkol sa nangyari sa akin dati. im 27 yrs old now, married, and starting to have my own family. miyembro din ako ngayon sa isang religion at active naman akong nakikipag participate. pero bothered ako ngayon sa isang nangyari sakin dati. hindi ko na matandaan pero mga 15 to 18 yrs old ako noon, may kapit bahay kasi kaming lalake na mild or moderate mentally retarded, mas matanda sya sa akin ng 1 taon.palagi syang pumupunta sa bahay namin at tinutukso ako,at minsan sexually pre occupied sya. pareho kaming lalake at mga bata pa kami noon. ang naaalala ko, nasa akto kami na mag same sex sa sala namin (pasenxa na sa mga words ko)pero hindi namin maxado alam kasi bata pa kami noon at hindi seryoso. wala namang nangyari talaga. pero gusto ko pong itanong kung may pananagutan ba ako ngayon? hindi ko sya pinilit na gawin yun noon, actually minsan sya ang may gusto. pero ngayon, napag aralan ko kasi ang mga sexual abuse at naalala ko itong experience ko dati. sana po matulungan nyo po ako at malinawan.. nakokonsensya ako ngayon pero innosente pa kasi kami noon at curious lang talaga kaya yun nangyari. God bless po..

2sexual activity Empty Re: sexual activity Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 am

attyLLL

without going into the details, i believe what happened may be acts of lasciviousness. it will make a big difference if you were already 18.

on the other hand, given that it is about 10 years ago, i doubt any case will prosper. the credibility of any witnesses will be suspect.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3sexual activity Empty Re: sexual activity Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:31 pm

alwilcox

Arresto Menor

thank you for your quick response. I appreciate your effort atty.
i know for myself that what really happen was just because of our curiosity, but if ever his family sues me if i will tell them what happen, do you think the court will honor my own side of the story, given that the another involved is a mild mentally challenged and therefore they wont consider his statement?( if ever he remembers)

and if ill tell the court that it happened 10 years ago, and we were like 15 to 18 yrs old that time, icoconsider ba nila ang demanda?

and lastly, kung hindi na ba magdedemanda ang family, will my name be cleared?

i am only trying to be a good citizen and a God fearing person. I want my consciense to be cleared.

4sexual activity Empty Re: sexual activity Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 pm

attyLLL

i wouldn't recommend admitting anything readily considering this can get you into legal trouble. as i said, it will be different if you were 15 as opposed to being 18.

there is no need to clear your name unless someone actually files a case against you.

if there was no permanent damage, i think your conscience can handle it. a lifetime of good work can atone for a moment of poor judgment.

5sexual activity Empty Re: sexual activity Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 pm

alwilcox

Arresto Menor

thank you so much atty. your piece of advice was so helpful for me. Il just moved on and continue with my life, after all, God knows what really happened, and there was no damage at all as i can see him now, Maybe il consider telling it to his family when i grow older and retire from my endeavors, i guess time will heal them and me as well. God bless! pls continue helping others..

6sexual activity Empty Re: sexual activity Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 am

alwilcox

Arresto Menor

atty, what if i decided to admit and ask for the forgiveness of the family someday, but they would file a complaint against me, what penalty should i expect considering that i was the one who admit and testify? just a product of my wild imagination..

7sexual activity Empty Re: sexual activity Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:06 am

attyLLL

if there was penetration, then possibly rape, so life imprisonment. if none, possibly acts of lasciviousness -not sure how it applies to minors above 12 years old, but for adult, 6 mos to 6 years

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum