Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

labor dilemma

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1labor dilemma Empty labor dilemma Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:54 pm

patriziapaige

Arresto Menor

hello, i have a handicapped brother, deaf since birth, who has been working at the handicap office of de la salle university, taft avenue, manila. recently, he tendered his resignation but was told that resignations should be handed in 3months in advance, otherwise he will have to pay a certain amount for whatever reason. i am not sure if he was aware of this, if he was informed when he was hired.

kindly advise what should be done; thank you in advance.

ps-
as i am a new member, appreciate if reply could be sent to my email as i am not familiar as to how i will know if my query has been replied to.

Last edited by patriziapaige on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lack of familiarity)

2labor dilemma Empty Re: labor dilemma Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

I believe your brother is aware of this as this was in the rules and regulations of the university before he was hired as a staff.

To answer ur query, its better for your brother to oblige to the rules and regulations otherwise he needs to pay certain amount as I believe it was imposed on every staff called bond.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum