Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Third Party Issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Third Party Issue Empty Third Party Issue Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:39 pm

IAmRaven78

Arresto Menor

Hello po. My live in partner and I just recently separated due to a third party. The girl doesn't admit that there is something going on with them and that she is just merely helping my ex with his problems. However their correspondence doesn't show that. Can I file any case against this girl and does "alienation of affection" cover this? Please help me understand.

2Third Party Issue Empty Concubinage Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:07 am

andrewjames206

Arresto Menor

Hi Mam, based sa aking nabasa, pwede niyo pong kasuhan ang inyong mister ng concubinage kung:

- Nakikipag-sex ang inyong mister sa ibang babae liban sa inyo(hindi niya asawa) ng lantaran
- O kaya naman po, pinapatira niya ang kanyang kabit sa bahay ninyong mag-asawa
- O di kaya naman pakikipag live-in sa kabit niya

Mas maganda rin kung iconfirm niyo ito sa kaibigan o kakilala niyong attorney. Sana po ay nakatulong ang kasagutang ito sa inyo!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum