Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

High water bill due to toilet leakage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1High water bill due to toilet leakage Empty High water bill due to toilet leakage Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Master Kiko

Arresto Menor

Nacharge po ako ng mataas na water bill as in 4k pagkaturn over ng condo dahil sa leakage sa toilet bowl.
Pwede ko po kaya to ilaban kahit na nakalagay sa house rules and regulations na tungkolin ng occupant na icheck ang toilet bowl sa leakage.

Ang akin po kasi upon turn over yung leak at di mo naman mapapansin yung leak. Buti sana kung nasa kalagitnaan na. Iniisip ko kasi di ba covered ng warranty yung water leak? At bakit naman di nila sinigurado na nasa maayos ang toilet considering na matagal na sila gumagawa ng condo. Di ba tama na iassume na dapat di na lumusot sa kanila yung mga ganong problema?

Para bang shield nila yung house rules and regulations. At pwede na sila mag turn over ng may mga depektibo.

Sana po maunawaan nyo. Sakin kasi hindi to tungkol sa pera.

Sana po malinawan nyo ako. Salamat.

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

Before turnover, it is the responsibility of the developer to make sure that the unit is free of defects. Utilities are also installed at this time. When the unit is turned over to the homeowner, it is the occupant who gets to find out whether there is an issue that needs to be addressed. If there is a plumbing problem, that should have been reported immediately. On some occasions, there is a defective toilet or maybe an ill-fitted rubber seal. The developer will not find out about this unless the occupant reports this.

Did you only find out about the leak when the bill arrived or did you report the water leak before you got the bill?

I think the developer has the responsibility of fixing the leak, but not for the payment of the water bill (unless you already reported it as soon as you saw the leak). That's only my opinion though.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum