Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal dismissal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegal dismissal Empty illegal dismissal Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 am

annvrgara

Arresto Menor

good morning. may 2017 po ako nagstart but yearly po nirerenew ung contract sa company namin. every july 1 po ang date ng bagong contract. so ganito po ung nangyari. june 29 of this year, naka receive po ako ng bagong contract, valid from july 1 2018-june 30 2019. so nakapag overtime pa po ako ng july 1. then july 2, nag email po sila sakin na nireretract ung bago kong contract. compromised data security ang kinaso nila sa akin. pwede po kasi kami mag work from home, so sinasabi nila na iba daw nagtatrabaho on my behalf pag nasa bahay ako. i asked for proof, etc, ang sabi nila, d daw sila obliged mag present ng evidence or facts. no notice to explain nor notice of termination. may case po ba ako? or may right sila gawin un?

2illegal dismissal Empty Re: illegal dismissal Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:16 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

what kind of contract is it? Project? fixed term? ICA?

If its an employment contract, they need to follow due process. If its "outsourced, ICA, consultancy" they can retract the contract.

3illegal dismissal Empty Re: illegal dismissal Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:24 am

annvrgara

Arresto Menor

i think its an employment contract. how would i know? not sure though. i can send it thru email if you want

4illegal dismissal Empty Re: illegal dismissal Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:23 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

What is important is that there should be an "employer-employee" relationship between you and the company. If there is one, then what you have is an employment contract. If the company has control over not only the results of your output, but also as to the manner how you should achieve that output, then you are an employee and the company is your employer. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/no-employer-employee-relationship-defense-labor-cases In such case, it would not really matter what the written instrument really is.

5illegal dismissal Empty Re: illegal dismissal Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:46 am

annvrgara

Arresto Menor

hi @arnoldventura. thanks for this. could you take a look on my case pls? i really think that i was illegally dismissed. i can send all the evidence that i have in your email if thats okay with you. we are already set to have our mediation on wednesday, july 18. and as much as possible, i want to have a lawyer with me. i am such a cry baby and thats what i am aftaid of. baka wala akong magawa or masabi sa mediation. if you could refer a probono lawyer for me, id appreciate it so much. he could have the percentage of what im getting na lng.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum