Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal DIsmissal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal DIsmissal Empty Illegal DIsmissal Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 pm

ckp

Arresto Menor

Hi po,
(Sa Call center po ako nagtrabaho at kasalukuyang nagtatrabaho)

Consult lang po ako tungkol sa previous employer ko po. Tinerminate po nila ako last Jan. 25,2011 which is almost my seventh month pero hindi pa po ako regular employee.
Nagstart po ako sa company nila June 28,2010 and alam ko po na dapat ievaluate po nila ako sa December 2010 which i know is my 6th month pero ang nangyare po sabi po ng supervisor ko July 27, 2010 daw po ang start date na nakalagy sa roster nila which I tried to contest and offered na dalin ang contract ko. Nang sumunod na pagkakataon po na ipinipilit ko po na June 28, 2010 ang start date ko sinabihan po ako ng supervisor ko na i-take advantage ko na lang daw po dahil kung ipilt ko man daw po na i-evaluate nya ako that month which is december 2010 ay di rin daw po ako aabot sa required metrics nila. Nang dumating po ang january 25,2011 immediate termination po ang nangyare sakin. Pinahirapan pa po nila ako sa clearance ko at napagdesisyonan ko po na magreklamo sa DOLE. Lumapit po ako sa ECC at dun po ako ng file ng complaint, Ang orihinal po na compensation na hinihingi ko ay back pay at separation pay.Ang settlement po na ginawa sa akin ay makukuha ko lang daw po ay Back pay ko (Last pay,), tax refund, at pro-rated 13th month pay at wala pong separation pay. Maaari ko po bang ituloy ang kaso sa NLRC bilang ILEEGAL TERMINATION? At may laban po ba ako kung sakali?

*Inofferan po ako ng previous company ko ng reinstatement pero hindi ko po tinanggap dahil may bago na po akong trabaho.

Salamat po!

2Illegal DIsmissal Empty Re: Illegal DIsmissal Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:07 pm

ckp

Arresto Menor

ADDITIONAL:

>Pinasa ko po yung clearance ko pero pinahold ko po muna yung pagprocess para makapgfile po ako ng complaint dahil since February 2011 nakikipagugnayan na po sa HR ng previous company po para sa compensation na pwede ko pong makuha other than sa back pay ko dahil nga po sa nangyare.

>Hindi po ako binigyan ng WRITTEN NOTICE 30 days prior sa ika 6th month ko po.

3Illegal DIsmissal Empty Re: Illegal DIsmissal Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:28 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

If you've already come to a settlement (or at least worked it out and agreed on it in writing) and signed the necessary documents, it would be wrong to file the same complaint with the NLRC.

I assume the settlement worked out with you was done voluntarily, without any threat or intimidation so it is a binding document.

I believe the payment of the final pay, tax refund and pro-rated 13th month pay would be correct.

As to the reinstatement, that would be a valid remedy for the company to correct a possible clerical error.

Were you able to prove that you already have a new employer? It's easy to say so just to avoid having to undergo the reinstatement. But you may have to prove it as well.

As to the written notice 30 days prior to your 6th month - would this be referring to your regularization papers or your non-regularization?

From what I remember from previous processes, there may be no requirement to provide any such written notice if you were to be regularized.

If you do decide to go to the NLRC even after the settlement at DOLE, it could be considered something similar to double jeopardy and/or forum shopping (going to different courts, offices or legal procedures to get a favorable ruling.

Besides, you may have to spend more that what you'll actually be getting from the company. Costs for lawyers, paperwork, etc could pile up.

Personally, I would suggest that you move on and get your final pay, etc from your previous company and let that be a learning experience.

http://www.councilviews.com

4Illegal DIsmissal Empty Re: Illegal DIsmissal Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:30 pm

attyLLL

i would argue that you were already a regular employee the moment you hit six months. if you will file for illegal termination, it should be at the nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum