Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liabilities in Repacking and Rebranding of Food Products

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

applecurncher

Arresto Menor

Hi,

A friend of mine wants to sell a food product to a supermarket for them to repack and rebrand as their own. However in supermarket's MOA, they have a clause that states the supplier cannot hold the supermarket liable for any damages/claims/cost and expenses arising from sale of supplier's products. Is there a law that states once a food product has been repacked and rebranded, it is considered a product of the repacker and not the supplier? What kind of lawyer shold he seek for legal advice regarding the matter?

Thanks,

attyLLL

it will depend on an actual case. the customer would have recourse against both the supermarket and the supplier. if the injury was caused by the supermarket, the waiver will hold as against the supplier, unless it is proven that the injury was caused by gross negligence of the supermarket

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum