Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Empty FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:03 am

canadianmom

Arresto Menor

I have a 7 year old son with a Filipino national - a former Congressman and wealthy businessman. We are not married so our son is illegitimate under Filipino law. I am Canadian and have lived in Canada with my son since 2014. My son's father obtained a court order for joint parental authority in 2015 by fraudulent means - having me served with papers at an address he knew I no longer resided at in Boracay. He then proceeded with a custody hearing (denying me my right to respond as I never received the summons) and was granted joint parental authority on false testimony that I was a habitual drunk, mentally unfit, an unfit parent, and racist. (All ridiculous lies). This court order was fraudulently obtained. What can I do?

2FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Empty Re: FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you can file a counter case to dispute the court order. However, you will have to be present in the Philippines.

3FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Empty Re: FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:16 pm

canadianmom

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:you can file a counter case to dispute the court order. However, you will have to be present in the Philippines.

Thank you. His lawyer's have offered a compromise agreement - but that seems unsuitable to me. I want the order vacated. Do you think he could face criminal charges of fraud?

4FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Empty Re: FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:17 pm

canadianmom

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:you can file a counter case to dispute the court order. However, you will have to be present in the Philippines.

Thank you. His lawyer's have offered a compromise agreement - but that seems unsuitable to me. I want the order vacated. Do you think he could face criminal charges of fraud?

5FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Empty Re: FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:36 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

yes it is possible granted you can provide sufficient proof that he manipulated the court to obtain the favorable judgement. what I would advise is for you to collect all of your evidences against your claim then consult with a lawyer.

6FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Empty Re: FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED COURT ORDER Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:36 pm

attyLLL

Custody decisions are never final. You can either file a petition in the same court and adduce proof of this fraud or that the court never acquired jurisdiction over you through valid summons or a petition in the court of appeals to vacate the decision.

in any case, you seem to be located in canada so is there an imminent threat?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum