Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ano po pwede i-kaso sa mga gumagamit ng linya ng sasakyan ng walang paalam?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wolvie21

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po!

Gusto ko pong malaman kung ano pwede namin isampang kaso sa mga taong ginagamit ang linya (franchise) ng dati naming pampbulikong sasakyan?

Binenta na po kasi namin dati yung jeep namin na hindi kasama ang linya. Dapat po private na yung sasakyan pero hindi nila ginawa tapos pumapasada siya na dala-dala ang pangalan ko, linya at plaka ko.

Nag-demand letter na po ako para isauli sa amin ang plaka pero ayaw ibalik sa amin para mai-surrender sa LTO. Tumatakbo siyang colorum na gamit-gamit ang pangalan ko.

Hanggang ngayon po ay pinapa-tanggal ko po ang pangalan ko, linya at yung plate number subalit ayaw akong intindihin. Ilang beses na po namin pinapahuli sila sa LTO at traffic enforcers ngunit nakukuha nila sa lagay.

Ano po pwede i-kaso sa kanila? Gumagawa po kasi sila ng mga violations tulad ng colorum na gamit-gamit ang pangalan ko bilang operator.

Maraming salamat po sa magiging tugon ninyo.

attyLLL

what is the status of the franchise at the LTFRB, is it still listed as to the jeep or you have transferred it?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

wolvie21

Arresto Menor

It is already void since we no longer extended that franchised. As we have found out, the jeep is running with fake papers. The jeep is no longer registered with the LTO anymore. They are using fake papers, stickers and everything else and they are using it all under my name.

Thank you for the reply. I know this issue is quite complicated.

attyLLL

the best you can do is to cover your ass as much as you can. write to the LTFRB and LTO about this to show that you informed them.

however, if the vehicle is still registered under your name, then you can be made liable for any accident it causes.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

wolvie21

Arresto Menor

I see. The vehicle is no longer registered to any government entity. They are using my name only to make it appear that the vehicle is legit. Thank you for the insight. I will write a letter to LTFRB and LTO. Thanks again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum