Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surname of father

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Surname of father Empty Surname of father Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Zhalysh

Arresto Menor

Hello po. Inaayos ko po yung birth cerficate ko para makakuha po ng passport.pero yung birth certificate ko po nkaapelyido po sa mama ko.pero lahat po ng id ko. Apelyido na ni papa. Sabi po kc kasal cla. My marriage contract at acknowledgement of legitimation pa po. Pero ngkaproblema po kc po kasal pala sa unang asawa yung mama ko. Paano po gagawin ko? Gusto ko po kcng apelyido ni papa gamitin ko kc po lahat ng id as in lahat.apelyido ng papa ko. Pati middle name ng anak ko apelyido ni papa. Ano po ba pwede ko gawin dun na hindi na makakasuhan c mama ng bigamous marriage.

2Surname of father Empty Re: Surname of father Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You have to get the entries in your birth certificate corrected through judicial proceedings.

There is no guarantee that the wife of your father will not file a complaint for bigamy if she discovers that he contracted a second marriage during the subsistence of his first marriage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum