Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extortion due to nude photos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Extortion due to nude photos Empty Extortion due to nude photos Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:54 am

arvin27

Arresto Menor

May nakachat po akong babae online and to cut the story short, nag exchange po kami ng nude photos. Ang problem ko po is nabitin daw sya at ngayon tinatakot ako na ipopost nya ang photos ko on social media, and as a response i begged for mercy para di nya ipost, pero ngayon tinatakot nya ako na if hindi ulit ako nagsend bukas ng pictures and videos na gusto nya, ipopost daw nya, what can i do to prevent that from happening

2Extortion due to nude photos Empty Re: Extortion due to nude photos Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:51 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

If that is on Facebook, you may need to talk to a Facebook representative and ask for immediate help in the retrieval of your private photos. Alternatively, you may need to go to the NBI CyberCrime Division and ask help regarding your situation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum