Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Empty RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:17 am

woman's power

Arresto Menor

I am going to resign because I can't sustain my kids having my job in our company,I submitted resignation letter that will render for 1 month but they said that they can't promise me to approve it . I have questions sir/maam.

1. Is it necessary for me to wait for their approvals?

2. I already submitted formal letter of resignation that will render for 1 month , why do they have to say that they can't assure me when will be my last day .

- I badly need your help, I worked alone and have three kids so I have to grab better opportunity .

2RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Empty Re: RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:34 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

You don't need their approval for your resignation. What you need is to get your copy of resignation letter "received" either by your superior or the HR, signed and dated. Then you can render your 30 days notice. If your superior or HR don't want to receive your letter, bring a witness, write on your resignation letter refuse to receive by your superior or HR and have the witness signed it, then render the 30 days.

3RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Empty Re: RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 am

woman's power

Arresto Menor

Good Morning Sir Mikos ! Thank you so much for the quick response . Sir Mikos , they already accepted my resignation , They said that it is fine for me to resign but they said that they're not sure to agree about my last day . It means that they're not sure when can I have my last day because they said that there are other employees who submitted resignation letters too . So , I am little bit worried because I want to work and grab other opportunities that can help me financially .

4RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Empty Re: RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:03 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Just tell them, as per law, you are only required to render 30 day upon submission of your resignation.

5RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Empty Re: RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:54 am

Lexine me

Arresto Menor

HI po good day. I would like to ask for your opinions or suggestion re my situation. I resigned from my work last Feb. I gave my resignation letter 15 days before my last day. My reason for my resignation is that my wife and newborn will be relocating to bacolod city. Now, ayaw pirmahan ng supervisor ko ang clearance ko. He kept on giving me different reasons everytime. 1St meron daw variance sa January na inventory and need pa daw mag wait na MA adjust ang inventory before pirmahan. E March na and as of what I know, January inventory dapat na days after the month end inventory naayos na yan. Another reason nya naman is nasa Manila daw sya for seminar wait ko nalang na bumalik sya. Then another reason naman is wait nalang daw na pirmahan ng manager ang clearance eh ung manager daw nasa Manila pa may training. Mag 2 months na po nd pa po MA release ng hr ang backpay ko kasi wla pang clearance. Then I raised this concern with my hr. Sabi ng hr picture.ran nalang daw ung clearance ko kahit wlang pang sign ng manager to see if nilalakad talaga ung clearance ko. And now ayaw pictureran ng supervisor
What should I do po?

6RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Empty Re: RESIGNATION BUT NOT YET APPROVE Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:00 pm

attyLLL

woman's power. what the law requires is that you give 30 day notice. the company can make it shorter, but if extension beyond, you will have to agree to it. you are within your rights to refuse to go beyond 3- days after the time you gave them the notice that you are resigning

lexine, talk to your HR and hint that you intend to file a complaint at DOLE/NLRC. if that doesn't work, then actually do so

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum