Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of surname for my daughter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1change of surname for my daughter Empty change of surname for my daughter Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 am

elizabeth

Arresto Menor

hello po... naanak po ako two months ago, yung father po ng baby ko nasa abroad, my baby until now hindi pa sya na naka entry sa civil register kase po wala pa sya affidavit of acknowledgement from the father. nakausap ko po yung father ng daughter ko, sabi nya hindi nya acknowledge yung bata.ang problem ko po yung last name ng daughter ko is his last name, is there any chance to change the last name of my daughter? please give me some advice.

thanks.

2change of surname for my daughter Empty Re: change of surname for my daughter Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm

attyLLL

so do you mean that the child's declaration of live birth has not yet been submitted? if not, then just make a new one. but if it has been filed, they should automatically use your surname because there is no signature from the father.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum