Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what surname should i use?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what surname should i use? Empty what surname should i use? Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:19 pm

Lunatika

Arresto Menor

hi. i have been using my maiden name for more than 20 years now since my husband went to SAipan and didn't return.  we haven't had any communication whatsoever.
i bore a child who is now more than 20 years of age with another man.
1.  i have been declaring myself as single in all my transactions
2.  can i do the same with my passport application tho my marriage has not been annulled? i mean, declaring myself as single and using my maiden surname?

please advise the soonest.  thanks

2what surname should i use? Empty Re: what surname should i use? Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:39 pm

attyLLL

as a married woman, you can still opt to use your maiden name. but if you had a previous passport, then you'll have to keep using the name used on that one until you have a court order saying the marriage has been voided

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum