Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right of the Wife to sell their Mortgage House and Lot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lyndca

Arresto Menor

Gusto ko lang po sana malaman kung anu po pede kong gawin sa asawa kong OFW na nagkaron ng karelasyon na taga US for 11 years? Na kahit po inamin nya sa akin eh hndi pa rin ako sure kung hindi pa talaga tapos ang relasyon nila. Which is gusto nya na maniwala na lang ako sa salita nya na wala na sila. Pero dahil ayoko na po magsama pa kami dhil talagang di ko na po mabigay ang tiwala ko sa kanya eh lagi pa rin kameng nag aaway. at lagi nya ko tinatakot na puputulin na nya ang sustento nya sa amin. Ayoko naman sumunod na lang sa kanya para po sa pera ng wala namn ako assurance na putol na talaga relasyon nila. Tama po ba na ibenta ko na lang po ang bahay namen na nakaloan pa at sasakyan? Gusto ko lang po umiba kame ng lugar ng mga anak ko. Pede ko po ba gawin na mebenta ang property namen? At gusto ko rin po sana idemanda sila ng kabit nya.
Sana po matulungan nyo po ako..
Maraming salamat po.

Lyndca

Arresto Menor

I just want to know what would I do to my spouse OFW who have been in a relation for 11 years? He even admitted to me but I'm still not sure if their relationship is not really finished yet. Which he wants me to believe in his word that they are gone. But because I do not want to be with him again, I really do not know how much I trust him and we always fight. and he always threaten me that he will cut off his allowance to us. I do not want to follow him for money anymore. Is it right that I sell my home and cars? I just want to get rid of the place with my children. Can I sell our property even he is not around? And I also want to file a case against him and her mistress which is in the US?
I hope you can help me ..
Thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum