Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conversion of Contract-to-Sell to Real Estate Mortgage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anjhel17

Arresto Menor

Hello po!

Nag loan po ako ng bahay. After po ma-take out ng pag-ibig, i issued 24 postdated checks sa developer dahil yung 1st 2 years daw eh sa kanila muna magbabayad. Hindi pa nagla-lapse yung 2 years, last month eh naka receive ng SOA from Pag-Ibig sa bahay na halos 2 months ang kulang na hulog ng developer. Tapos yesterday, may dumating na letter saying na qualified na daw yung acct ko sa Pag-Ibi for conversion from CTS to REM. Hindi ko po alam para saan iyon, pero nag search2 ako ang sabi for delinquent borrowers daw. Pwede nyo po ba akong tulungan maintindihan yun? Tama po ba nabasa ko at hinala na di nakakapag hulog yung developer? Yung status naman ng checks eh lagi nilang nakukuha on time yung mga checke. On time naman din po ako mag pondo ng mga checke ko. Ano po bang dapat ko gawin?

Thanks po!

attyLLL

why not talk to pag-ibig? but i believe that there is nothing wrong. from CTS to REM means pag-ibig will pay the developer in full, the title transferred to your name and the mortgage annotated.

as for the 24 checks, that might be your equity and separate from the pagibig loan. read your contract.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum