Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary Increases

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary Increases Empty Salary Increases Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:52 am

EngineerX

Arresto Menor

Are employers required to annually adjust salaries based on inflation?

2Salary Increases Empty Salary release upon clearance Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:57 am

EngineerX

Arresto Menor

It is our usual practice to hold employee’s last pay until he/she is cleared. However, we have been experiencing a lot of resignations after release of salaries and these employees do not observe the 30-day notice. In order to avoid this, I am planning to hold the first pay or first month’s pay of new employees. This will then be released upon clearance when they resign. Is this allowed?

3Salary Increases Empty Re: Salary Increases Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:52 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

sorry that is not allowed

4Salary Increases Empty Re: Salary Increases Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:48 pm

attyLLL

an increase in salary is not legally required except in cases of increase in minimum wage and wage distortion.

No, you cannot hold onto a part of their salary, but you can seek damages against those who do not render 30 day notice.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Salary Increases Empty Re: Salary Increases Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:32 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Bawal mo i-hold yung first salary nila to be released pag magresign na. Sa batas kasi meron dapat 16-day interval lang ang pagpapasweldo, so yung first sweldo nya, dapat ibigay mo. Try mo na din to basahin, mga iba pang prohibitions sa pagpapasweldo. Baka lang makatulong sayo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/prohibitions-regarding-wages

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum