Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TCT irregularity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TCT irregularity Empty TCT irregularity Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 am

marie.codinera

Arresto Menor

Hello po...just want to ask your opinion of my situation..

I bought po a land with only a tax declaration..before we bought it I asked around in the place regarding the history of the land and the seller and everyone in that area says that they are the owner..

also po, we checked with the assessors office in our city, and they vouch for the authenticity of the tax dec and all was in order..we published it and there was no problem..so we paid for it and prepared all requirements for titling..

when we submitted for the approved plan, we found out that the land is part of an existing land title of a person we can call Mr. X. so I researched the history of the land.

Mr. A originally owns the land of 4 hectares...he sold the 4 hectares of land to Mr. X..along the way Mr. A bought back the 1 hectare from Mr. X and sold it to Mr. B who in turn is dead and left this land to his 2 children.This is the land that we bought now. We have a copy of the deed of sale between Mr. A and Mr.B.

Even the children of Mr. A said that they own that land and not Mr. A. Mr. A has a caretaker of his 3 hectares of land and even said that Mr. A does not own the land we have now. We made soem improvements in the area and no one approached us and say that its their land.

Tanong ko lang po:

1. anong puwedeng gawin dito para ma cancel yong existing title

2. bakit po nasama sa title ni Mr. X yong land pero walang record na makita sa assessors office saying about it..they even give us a certificate na si mr.B yong nakasulat na owner doon..

sumasakit na ulo ko nitong problema na ito...

sana po matulungan ninyo ako...

marie..

2TCT irregularity Empty Re: TCT irregularity Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:23 pm

attyLLL

the problem with some assessor's offices is that they are not very strict with controls unlike the RD.

so there is a title of 4 has covering the entire area?

Where is Mr. X? One easy remedy is to request him to agree to a deed of partition and sale for the 1 hectare part. it will be treated as a regular sale of land.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum