Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of contract

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1breach of contract Empty breach of contract Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:01 pm

mgsg

Arresto Menor

Good day po.. isa po akong teacher sa private school. natanggap po ako sa public school ng Jan.23,2018 then a day after po nag file ako ng resignation pero iba po ang dinahilan ko. Ang reply ng school director sa resignation letter ko nasigned ng principal ay "You still have your contract right and if you still insist the school will be forced to file a case against you at the PRC to revoke your PRC License I suggest that you should finish until the 3rd trimester exam.

Then few days po nalaman nla ang totoo reason kung bakit ako nag resigned which is an another employment from other school. "nakalagay daw po sa manual namin na bawal un kaya ang gagawin nla mag fifile sila ng administrative case sakin sa PRC para marevoke license ko plus they will write a complaint against me sa division office para ihold ako. Kaya po ang ginawa ko kinausap ko yung division office sa public school stating na hndi ko na matutuloy yung employment ko dahil nagka conflict sa current employment ko..

Question po: Possible po ba na matanggal yung PRC license ko dhl sa ififile nila na case considering na hndi naman ako nag awol sa knila and hndi ko na tinuloy yung employment ko sa public school

thank you po

2breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:31 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

why did you accept the job in the first place just to resign on the next day?

3breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:38 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Possible since your action can be considered as unethical. I would advise magconsult ka na sa abogado personally at pareview mo yung contract mo at makapag draft ka ng defense mo.

4breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:51 pm

mgsg

Arresto Menor

kasi po gnun na po ang sinasabi sakin nung private school kaya hndi ko nalang po tinuloy

5breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:14 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Sec. 23. Revocation of the Certificate of Registration, Suspension from the Practice of the Teaching Profession, and Cancellation of Temporary or Special Permit. — The Board shall have the power, after due notice and hearing, to suspend or revoke the certificate of registration of any registrant, to reprimand or to cancel the temporary/special permit of a holder thereof who is exempt from registration, for any of the following causes:

(b) Immoral, unprofessional or dishonorable conduct;

Yes it is probable. But decision will be up to PRC, and it will depend on the evidences presented.

6breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:15 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Di mo tinuloy kasi mag file na sila ng reklamo.

Pero in the first place di dapat mo ginawa.

mgsg wrote:kasi po gnun na po ang sinasabi sakin nung private school kaya hndi ko nalang po tinuloy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum