Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

data fixing bir

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1data fixing bir Empty data fixing bir Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:27 pm

roymanalo17

Arresto Menor

i would like to ask about data fixing.hope you can help me. i have 2 tin, the primary one and the branch. on nov 2014 i become a consultant and i choose to be vat registered. But i forgot to update my branch tin so still it is subjected to percentage tax.After december 2014 i ceased to become a consultant also my leasing business ceased its operations. now i have open case relating to monthly percentage tax return. i have filed and paid quarterly vat returns covering 2014 up to 2017 though.but only i paid compromise penalty. I thought my monthly percentage tax return open cases can be data fixed through the vat quarterly returns since i consolidated the branch to the main.hope you give me advice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum