Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced Leaves And Your Expert Opinions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forced Leaves And Your Expert Opinions Empty Forced Leaves And Your Expert Opinions Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:01 am

GiveWhatIsDue

Arresto Menor

Hi mga sirs and attorneys!

Pwede nyo po ba sakin i-elaborate ang forced leaves? Kelan po ito nagiging legal at ilegal sa aming mga empleyado kapag biglang nagserve ng ganito ang HR/kumpanya?

Salamat po.

~GWID

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Anong klaseng force leave? - marami kasing force leave
anong klaseng company (BPO, manufacturing? services? etc)

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

is this related to your previous cases/queries?

4Forced Leaves And Your Expert Opinions Empty Re: Forced Leaves And Your Expert Opinions Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:39 pm

GiveWhatIsDue

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir. Not related at all. Para to sa sister ko na nagttrabaho as contractual spanish translator sa isang BPO company since Oct 2017.

Ang contract nya kc is for 9 mos. Nagkaron lang ng revision at naging 7 mos. Pumirma naman sya na ok sya sa 7 mos. She is employed to this BPO for 3 mos already. Ang problem, just last week ininform sya na hindi na daw aabot ang salary nya until April (ika 7th month). The HR informed her that their accounting realized that her salary is way beyond their budget at hindi nila kakayanin. So by next week, Jan 26 (Friday) na daw ang last day nya. Forced leave na sya.

Initially, parang ok lang sa sister ko until she asked me dahil nga may konti na din ako alam sa labor. Pirmado ang contract nya na talaga 7mos may aashan syang work. Single mom ang kapatid ko and start palang ng taon, hindi naman agad agad may work na after next week.

Dapat ba sya bayaran ng company until April 2018?
If not, legal po ba to or ilegal?
Anong steps ang pwede nyang gawin?

Thanks po, sir miko and sa mga sasagot pa! i appreciate it.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Companies may put some of its employees on force leave, but the reason must be due to "dire exigency" and burden of proof is on the employer. If your sister feel that this is wrong, she can file a complaint with DOLE/NLRC so that the employer can prove that what they did is right.

GiveWhatIsDue

Arresto Menor

Thanks sir miko! As always, maaasahan ka. Update ko nalang ano nangyari in my next reply Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum