Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR YOUR OPINIONS/ADVICES PLS??? I'M ATHIRD-PARTY COMPLAINANT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

imycabanana

Arresto Menor

Hi all. I'm here to share my mate's story at her work.
Here's what has happened...

My friend works at Citimotors Inc. Makati branch. She's with insurance department and what's so annoying is their supervisor who make her associates shoulder their messenger's expenses. Why? Their messengers are leaving because of salary, bad practice of employment etc. So, they have to replace those men and so far they hired at least 2 or 3 collectors just a few months ago. These messengers are the ones assigned to their dept. Now, to make sure their collector won't resign, their supervisor asked her 17 or 19 coordinators to pay 50.00 per pay day (100/mo) and that is for additional allowance of their messengers. Is that fair? Absolutely no!!! Yes, those women AGREED because they had no choice otherwise their issued policies will not be delivered to their clients.They already voiced out their concern to HR yet no actions/resolutions were done. Recently, one of their messenger's motor was towed, he had to pay 500 to retrieve the company's motor but the problem was, this man has no money to do so. So, again, their supervisor made her associates/coordinators shoulder the 500 to release the company's motor. This is just too much right??? Who is getting so much good benefits from this act? Their supervisor. not to mention that her coordinators have quotas on monthly and she gets commission/cut too w/o working hard for it. When there are claims, complainants, etc. she wouldn't entertain calls... she'd let her coordinators handle the situation by themselves. Another situation, there was this one coordinator who was terminated for some reason and then they re-hired the person because they really need people in Insurance dept. You see how unprofessional these people are? All these expenses should be shouldered by the company in the first place but this supervisor tolerates this act. They manipulate their employees so wrongly and unethically! This practice will just go on and on unless something is done here.

I need your help guys on how to file complaint against their employer. I want their HR to at least just receive a call from NLRC and catch their attention. How to i do this? I don't want to put my friend at risk so i'm doing this for her coz she might lose her job if her name comes out of this. Is there a person and contact no. to call? Pls help me guys. What should i do?

Last edited by imycabanana on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

fbsensei

fbsensei

You don't appear to have any legal standing in this case. But if you really want to help, you may want to talk to the Department of Labor and Employment - NCR and they can initiate an action. The NLRC does not have any jurisdiction in this type of dispute, unless the alleged deduction were raised in a post-termination issue.

imycabanana

Arresto Menor

ganon po ba? i was once told nga po by DOLE na i have to go to the nearest branch nila sa Makati. Yung policy kasi nila plus yung mga pagbabayad o pagsasagot ng mga gastos ng collectors nila pinapasa sa employees na dapat si company sumasagot dun. Napakadami flaws ng imposed policies nila. Abuso na po kasi and i really want to have something done here. Crying or Very sad

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

As you are not an employee of the company allegedly in violation, you may have no grounds to file a complaint.

But yes, you can go to the DOLE office that covers their location to inquire and ask how your friend can make the complaint but remain anonymous. Their office would probably be the one in Gil Puyat Avenue.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum