Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAN A CADASTRAL SURVEY BE CORRECTED?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CAN A CADASTRAL SURVEY BE CORRECTED? Empty CAN A CADASTRAL SURVEY BE CORRECTED? Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 pm

sandyjakovski

Arresto Menor

I have been making follow ups and personal representation upon knowledge of a discrepancy with DENR-CENRO here in our province, questioning the exclusion of more or less 3,206 sq.m. during the conduct of a cadastral survey in 1963 but to no avail.

FACTS:

In 1954, my mother acquired a real property by way of a Deed of Donation with an area of 5,000sq.m. and has Tax Declaration in her name. However, in 1963 a cadastral survey was conducted without her knowledge and presence. The 5,000 sq.m. was reduced to 1,794 sq.m. alleging that the reduction was requested by the owner. However, no person in a sound mind would request to reduce his/her property. CENRO officials claimed that the cadastral survey was already approved and can no longer be revised.

ISSUES:

1.Can a Cadastral Survey be corrected?
2.Is there a possibility that the lost portion of her property be recovered?
3.What are the necessary steps in filing her claims to recover possession of her property?

Hope you can help me... thank you so much.
Anticipating for your reply.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum