Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divorce and petition

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Divorce and petition Empty Divorce and petition Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:25 am

Regzgabz

Arresto Menor

My partner po ako,nsa canada n sha ngaun as permanent resident,but she is married dto sa pinas kya nag file sha divorce s canada, nagpakasal kmi s hk pra makuha nya ako,im single, nag file n sha for petition, and so far I think pasado nko sa immgtion ng canada,now my papers are forwarded dto s manila for processing, now da manila immgtion requires me to submit reciept of psa advisory on marriages.,since s hk kmi kinasal we are not registered s pinas,.ang lalabas n record e ung s x nya. nabasa ko requirement sa consulate online n kng divorce nid ng annotation from a rtc s phil considering her divorce on her previous marriage., ask ko lan po kng ikokorte po b ito? Pro iba proceedings kesa annulment since divorced n sha? Sandali lan po b ito? Required po b sha umatend or represented ng abogado kc nsa ibang bansa sha? Dna po b aatend ung x nya? Please helps us we badly nid advice,.our/my papers is currently on hang now,. Thank you very much

2Divorce and petition Empty Re: Divorce and petition Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Regzgabz

Arresto Menor

Please sir pki sagot nman po, I really need legal advise.,

3Divorce and petition Empty Re: Divorce and petition Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Canadian citizen na ba sya?

4Divorce and petition Empty Re: Divorce and petition Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Regzgabz

Arresto Menor

Filipina po,.Permanent resident p lan po sha s canada

5Divorce and petition Empty Re: Divorce and petition Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:11 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Then hindi kikilalanin yung divorce nya sa pinas unfortunately.

6Divorce and petition Empty Re: Divorce and petition Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Regzgabz

Arresto Menor

Anu po maiaadvice nyo samin? Can we file we still file for recognition of foreign divorce? Meron pa po ba ibang way?

7Divorce and petition Empty Re: Divorce and petition Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

NO. Only a Filipino with a FOREIGN SPOUSE who sought the divorce can ask recognition of a foreign divorce in order to get married.

Filipino citizens are bound by family laws. And our family laws DO NOT RECOGNIZE DIVORCE. Technically, your marriage is bigamous and void.

8Divorce and petition Empty Re: Divorce and petition Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:33 am

attyLLL

The divorce is valid elsewhere except here in the philippines. I suggest you find a different way to get to Canada and fix your immigration status there

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum