Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Processing of clearance or COE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Processing of clearance or COE Empty Processing of clearance or COE Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:07 am

girlbosspinay

Arresto Menor

Does the law provide a timeframe for processing of clearance or COE?

It's already been 3 months already and I have been following up the HR dept of my previous employer.

When is the time to file a complaint to DOLE?

2Processing of clearance or COE Empty Re: Processing of clearance or COE Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:34 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Processing of clearance - usually employee are tasked to route the said clearance, so to answer or to comply with what the employee is still accountable to. If the HR is the one routing the clearance, it is both the HR and the employee responsibility to have this accomplished. kindly coordinate with them what you still need to accomplish.

3Processing of clearance or COE Empty Re: Processing of clearance or COE Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:49 am

girlbosspinay

Arresto Menor

Thanks! My immediate boss told me to leave my clearance with him during my last day. I have been following up both my boss and HR. But still no action.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum