Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Void or Not yung kasal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Void or Not yung kasal Empty Void or Not yung kasal Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 am

Dhada

Arresto Menor

Hi po..
just to seek advice if void po Ba or not yung kasal na ginawa samin nung August year 2000. I just turn 17 at that time ( was may 9, 2000). Then yung mga documents ko po na ginamit sa kasal is tampered. Yung taon po kasi ng kapanganakan ko sa birth certificate from 1983 ginawa po nilang 1982 and yung parent consent ko po kapatid ko Lang po ang pumirma ginaya nya Lang po ang pirma ng mama ko cause pauwi palang po kasi that time ang mama ko from abroad. And now po hiwalay na po kami ng ipinakasal sakin for 11 year's and my kanya kanya na po kaming pamilya and kinakasama. Gusto po Sana naming magpakasal ng kinakasama ko now kaya want ko po Sana malaman if void po Ba or valid yung unang kasal na ginawa sakin? Thank you in advance po sa sasagot..god bless

2Void or Not yung kasal Empty Re: Void or Not yung kasal Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:53 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You have to have your marriage declared null and void on the ground of minority. At the same time, you are basically admitting that you falsified a public document to get married. That is a criminal act. If you file your petition, you run the risk of being prosecuted for falsification. Hire a lawyer.

3Void or Not yung kasal Empty Re: Void or Not yung kasal Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Dhada

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa respond..Hindi po ako ang nag tampered ng documents ko, yung tita ko po. Ang tanging ginawa ko Lang po that time is pumunta ng munisipyo for the wedding na mismo..ang hirap, saan po kaya pwede mag file ng petition para mapa void yun ma'am? Thank you.

4Void or Not yung kasal Empty Re: Void or Not yung kasal Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Consult a lawyer. Nevertheless you knew it was false and yet still you went through with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum