Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:21 am

Krvelasco

Arresto Menor

I have this former employer. I submitted my resignation then I also render 30 days for that. I thought everything is good with him after a couple of week i guess I went back to the company for the back pay and COE. But he said that they are still thinking about giving me COE because i was never been an employee.
back story is I signed as one of the 5 people in the articles of incorporation just for the sake of having 5 people on it. I owned 1% of the company.
And I need the COE for the proof that I have this experience.
And I didnt got any COE and even my backpay. Up until now. My last day was feb 2017 and its the end of the year now and they didnot talk to us anymore.
Im not sure what am i goin to do. Im not concern on the pay im much concern on the certificate.

Is this a valid concern?

2Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:16 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

being a director is not the same as being an employee. wala kang employment contract? how were you paid? meron kang payslip?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum