Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subject for Dismissal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subject for Dismissal Empty Subject for Dismissal Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Judiel01

Arresto Menor

Hi po. I'm currently employed as a CSR to a TNVS company. One of the benefits given to us is a taxi Allowance worth a certain amount which we can reimburse as long as we're using the company's service. Parang ang mangyayari po ay gagamitin namin taxi service Ng company na parang ordinary passenger at ipapareimburse din nmin sa company along with the receipt under our name. There is no clear policy with regards to the reimbursement of allowance. Ang sinabi Lang po sa Amin ay kame na Ang bahala Kung paano namin icoconsume kahit for personal use even if it's not TO or FROM the company ang destination.
We thought na that we can use the service and shared it with our family and sometimes use their account to use the service and just change the name of the issued receipt into our name for reimbursement since kame naman po ang nagbayad. Last week I was surprised that my reimbursement was put on hold and they issued me a NTE due to tampering of Names sa receipt. I was surprised Kasi I thought what I was doing is normal kasi At ito na Rin po Ang naabutan kong ginagawa ng mga naunang employees sa akin na Malaya nilang napapag usapan Sa floor Kaya inakala namin na possible yun.
The following day, I submitted my letter of explanation and currently waiting for the next meeting if there's any. However, 2days after to my surprised they've deactivated my access to the tools/systems without informing me. Due to this I'am not able to do my job efficiently because that access is needed to almost 90% of my job as a CSR.

Tama po ba na ideactivate nila Ang access ko Ng without letting me know first? Para Lang po akong pumapasok na walang ginagawa sa opisina at Wala Rin pong advise Kung ano ang dapat Kong gawin kundi maghintay sa decision or susunod na meeting.
Is there a chance na ma consider Ang explanation ko dahil Hindi po talaga ako aware na bawal PO pala yon at Hindi naipaliwanag sa amin Ng maigi also walang malinaw na policy for that?

2Subject for Dismissal Empty Re: Subject for Dismissal Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:47 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

This is where your problem is:

"We thought na that we can use the service and shared it with our family and sometimes use their account to use the service and just change the name of the issued receipt into our name for reimbursement since kame naman po ang nagbayad."

You thought wrong, you should have clarified it first with your company. Kahit san company changing the name of the issued receipt is tampering. For the company, kung ganito kaliit na bagay ay kaya mong gawin, pano ka na mapag kakatiwalaan sa ibang bagay pa. so yes they will deactivate your account to protect their data from you on what you might do. And yes this is legal. Be thankful yan pa lang ang ginawa nila at hindi ka pa nila nilalagay sa preventive suspension.

My advice to you, talk to your HR and find a way to convince them na hindi ka aware doon.

Good luck.

3Subject for Dismissal Empty Re: Subject for Dismissal Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Judiel01

Arresto Menor

Thank you mikos23. That's the problem I don't know how to convince them Kasi kahit ako sobrang nagulat na Hindi pala yun pwede. I just responded with my letter of explanation with honesty na I did changed the name of some and I'm not fully aware na it's against the COC. Ibig Sabihin po ba na mallit na Ang chance ko para Hindi madismiss?

4Subject for Dismissal Empty Re: Subject for Dismissal Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

It always depends on what kind of management you have.

sometimes honesty helps.

5Subject for Dismissal Empty Re: Subject for Dismissal Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Kung mahigpit ang management nyo, wag mo i-discount yung possibility na i-subject ka sa termination proceedings. Pwede kasi maconsider yung falsification mo ng receipts as an act of fraud, or may even be analogous to serious misconduct. Grounds yun for termination of employment sa Labor Code natin. Try mo to basahin, sana lang makatulong sayo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/discipline-suspension-termination

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum