Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay computation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay computation  Empty Backpay computation Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:28 pm

wicked24

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just wanted to know kung paano na c-compute ang back pag nag resign sa company.

Here are the details of my employment:

1. I resigned last August 29, 2017 (immediate resignation) - sent an email to the HR manager and my manager for my intent because of health issues. Previous weeks before I filed I have been sick most of the time and was rushed to the E.R several times
2. They did not accept my resignation and they were asking for a medical certificate from my doctor stating that I am not fit to work but prior to my resignation I have always provided medical certificate for my absences and it reached to the point that I am so stressed already and cannot perform my duties at work because of my sickness.
3. Had my clearance processed last October 13th and was told that my back will be released after a month.
4. Few days ago they have sent me a draft of my last pay computation but I was amazed that they included in their computation September 1 - 19 but I am no longer with the company. As I have stated above my effective resignation date was August 29.
5. They have deducted so much in my salary to the point that my final pay is less than my tax refund after they have computed it.

e.g Tax Refund - 15,000
13th month - 5,000
Leave conversion - 4,000
Salary- 4,000

Final Pay - 13,000

2Backpay computation  Empty Re: Backpay computation Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:43 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

no back pay for resigned employees

computation for final pay

salary = unpaid days work x rate per day
leave conversion = rate per day x leave credit remaining
13th month = total basic received for the months that you had worked divided by 12
tax refund - if you did not reached your personal expemtion, all tax deducted to you. if yo received your exemption, the computed excess will be returned to you.

3Backpay computation  Empty Re: Backpay computation Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:49 am

wicked24

Arresto Menor

can you share with me the specific article in labor for this so I can review it as well and send it to our HR manager and payroll team? thanks in advance..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum