Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal dismissal

+3
Patok
mikos23
Mhizhaj
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal dismissal Empty Illegal dismissal Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Mhizhaj

Arresto Menor

Hello po, Nagwork po ako sa isang Call Center company for 4 years and 4 months and then they terminated me. They terminated me due to Call Avoidance. Nag request po si customer na i-transfer ko siya sa spanish agent dahil hindi na niya ako maintindihan, so I transferred it. I admit that I did the cold transfer, na assist naman ng maayos i customer however naging rude ako kay customer. First nakatanggap po ako ng First notice and after 5 days may result na ang sabi ng Team Leader ko at Site Manager wag na daw ako papasok ng Monday dahil terminated na ako at mag pa clearance na daw ako sa HR to get my back pay. Nakalagay sa termination letter Gross and Habitual Neglect of Duty. Wala po akong Admin Hearing at walang signature ng HR sa termination letter ko. Illegal dismissed po ba ako? Kapag nag file ba ako ng case sa NLRC laban sa kanila ay mananalo ako? Thank you very much po.

2Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:11 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

It really looks like an illegal dismissal case but I just want to clarify the following:

After the first notice, did you submit a written explanation or you just received a termination notice on the 5th day without even submitting your explanation. also, what is the first notice about? how many times had you done this or this had happened during your term with the company?

3Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Mhizhaj

Arresto Menor

After the first notice, I submitted a written explanation. I submitted monday then I got terminated saturday morning. I admit that I was rude to the customer but it's not my fault if I transfer the customer to other department since he requested it. This is the first time happened.

4Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Mhizhaj

Arresto Menor

Sorry. I received a termination notice last thursday and then on monday I submitted my written explanation and the 5th day I was terminated without any Admin Hearing.

5Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

they did not follow due process.. file a case.

6Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:33 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Yung admin hearing requirement ay na fullfill nila dahil ikaw ay binigyan ng pagkakataon na mag submit ng letter to answer the charges. Remember it is not required that merong formal na hearing. What the hearing pertains to is an opportunity to have the employee present his defense and offer evidence if any.

Normally i would tell you to question yung time allotted to answer. Kasi if 72 hours lang ang binigay sayo to answer dapat may follow up hearing to present additonal evidence. Pero if sa letter mo ay inamin mo na naging rude ka sa customer at IF yon ang ginawang basis sa termination mo then wala silang kakulangan.

Anyways you may question their procedure but para lang alam mo na hindi absolute yung "admin hearing"

7Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:39 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

eto yung actual supreme court ruling In Autobus Workers’ Union v. NLRC,26 we ruled:

The twin requirements of notice and hearing constitute the essential elements of due process. Due process of law simply means giving opportunity to be heard before judgment is rendered. In fact, there is no violation of due process even if no hearing was conducted, where the party was given a chance to explain his side of the controversy. What is frowned upon is the denial of the opportunity to be heard.

x x x x x x x x x

A formal trial-type hearing is not even essential to due process. It is enough that the parties are given a fair and reasonable opportunity to explain their respective sides of the controversy and to present supporting evidence on which a fair decision can be based. This type of hearing is not even mandatory in cases of complaints lodged before the Labor Arbiter.

8Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:19 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

One of the incidents where a HEaring can be dispensed with is when the Employee confessed and/or admits of his wrongdoing when the latter was given the Opportunity to explain his side in writing.

In this case, due process was completely given to the employee.

9Illegal dismissal Empty awol Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:30 pm

angel11

angel11
Arresto Menor

hi po, pa advice naman kung pwede po na tanggalin sa trabaho ang isang empleyado na nag awol. or kailngan munang dumaan muna ito sa suspended.

10Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

angel11,

Ilang araw na awol ba yan?

awol na di na pumapasok hangang ngayon? awol na 1-3 days? 6 and more days? Tignan mo sa policy ninyo sa attendance, usually naka sulat iyan doon.

11Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

angel11 wrote:hi po, pa advice naman kung pwede po na tanggalin sa trabaho ang isang empleyado na nag awol. or kailngan munang dumaan muna ito sa suspended.

Pwedeng tanggalin ang taong nag-AWOL. Anong dadaan sa suspended? bka suspension?

12Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:51 pm

maxwell_24

Arresto Mayor

Dito sa company namin na 4 awol within a clendar year may result to termination depende po yan sa policy ng compant nyo kay mag file ng leave..pero dapat may due process pa din dahil maaaring ma technical sa DOLE ang company di sumunod sa due process better check mo po muna yung policy ng company nyo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum