Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paano paaalisin ang mga nakatira sa bahay para maibenta na ito?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jffrsnlvt

Arresto Menor

How can we force them to leave the property? what are the legal matters we need to go through?

my dad owns a lot that is previously owned by his parents. My dad was able to get this lot by buying it back from the bank where it was mortgaged. We used it as a collateral for a loan in a lending company and is now unable to pay the remaining balance, we decided to sell the lot but the problem is my dads parents wont leave the property and claims it to be their own making it harder for us to sell the property. How can we force them to leave?

NOTE:
The title is already in my dads name
We have all the documents needed to prove ownership.

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

So you want your grandparents to leave the house?
Does your dad live there? Do you have other houses?

From the looks of it, that may well be the family home of your dad and his parents are the beneficiaries. As long as they're living there, the family home continues to be such and cannot be partitioned by the heirs. If you really want to sell, you need the beneficiaries' written consent.

On a personal note, I find situations like these saddening.

jffrsnlvt

Arresto Menor

My dad bought the house from metrobank and our family no longer lives there. Therefore there is no issue in beneficiaries on the house because the bank already owned it and my dad bought it from the bank. I appreciate your answer and it truly is saddening because we really need to sell the house but they wont agree that we move them to another house which is irrational because if they dont agree the lending company will still take the house

4Paano paaalisin ang mga nakatira sa bahay para maibenta na ito? Empty Paano paalisin ang nakatira?? Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Wella0214

Arresto Menor

Good am sir or madam, needed some advice about a property from pag ibig i just recently buy from bidding. The recent owner do not want to vacate the property, i have filed at HOA in the said residents for complaints and we go through pag ibig also to face but we did not settle, the pag ibig officer said to me i can go to court to file for ejectment case without going through barangay /lupon ng barangay, because we are not in the same barangay. What should the best thing to do???

Wella0214

Arresto Menor

We requested pag ibig officer for the documents needed for filling a case... The case to be filed should have been pagibig and me against mr someone...

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I believe the properties being sold by pagibig is on an as is where is basis. hence, they absolve themselves from any liabilities regarding this. usually it is not advisable to buy a foreclosed property that still has occupants since court case for ejection may take a lot of time and money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum