Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Change of Surname ( From real father but not married to the surname of husband I married to)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marymargarette

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.,

Hihingi po ako ng advise and procedure na kailangan ko pong gawin to change the surname of my son.

Nakaapelyido po ang anak ko sa birth certificate sa kanyang father pero hindi po kami kasal and ipinanganak ko po sya sa PGH in Manila year 2007 and nakasign po ang father ng bata s birth cert. When our child reached one year old, naghiwalay na po kami ng father nya and since then wala pong any means of support kami na nareceive from him incl.financial. I stand as both parents ng bata until now. Year 2014, kinasal po ako dito sa Dubai from same nationality-Filipino. We are planning to change the surname ng bata kasunod ng surname ng napangasawa ko.

We are already in touch with the family ng tatay ng anak ko about sa decision namin ng napangasawa ko and naipaabot na rin nila sa tatay ng anak ko the same issue and hindi naman sila lahat tumutol.

Kindly let us know what are the procedure/requirements na kailangan naming gawin para mapalitan ang surname ng anak ko sunod sa surname ng asawa ko. Were set to go for a vacation this Feb. 2018, and we are eager to do the necessaries in our 2 weeks vacation and habang minor age pa yung anak ko. Also kindly inform us roughly how much would it cost us to finish the process. And how long will the processing takes.

Looking forward to a positive answer on our query.

Many thanks in advance and more power.

Kind regards,
Mary Cruz
+97150-8578026

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

your husband will have to adopt your son para sya ang mapalabas na legal na tatay.

marymargarette

Arresto Menor

Hi xtianjames,

Many thanks for your advise,

Could you let me know the proper procedure or right site for us to follow the requirements and step by step procedure.

My child was born in Manila.

Many thanks and appreciated your swift feedback.

Regards,
Mary Cruz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum