Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need explanation of RA 8190

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need explanation of RA 8190 Empty Need explanation of RA 8190 Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

jacinthblaire

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po.
I'm a Teacher I applicant. I graduated Magna Cum Laude, has 2 years teaching experience. I ranked 7 nationwide on the Licensure Examination of Teachers and am also Rank 1 on the Registry of Qualified Applicants for Teacher I Position in our division.
There's only 1 vacant teaching item in our district. I thought I would be hired; but what happened was because one of the qualified applicants is from that barangay with a vacant item -- she was the one hired. The one hired was Rank5 in our district and Rank 121 division-wide. It was because of the Localization Law. Was it just po? Ganun po ba talaga ang Localization Law? I tried to apply nalang in other districts pero wala ng vacant. What should I do po?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum