Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Improper use of headlight traffic violation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

melavin28

Arresto Menor

nasita mo ako ng local trapik enforcer. improper use of headlight po ang nakalagay sa ticket.

nakabukas naman po ang park light ko and fog light. legal perspective po, pwede mo pa ba i-argue ung definition ng headlights sa RA 4136 na parang headlights din naman ung fog lights?

(c) Headlights. - Every motor vehicle of more than one meter of projected width, while in use on any public highway shall bear two headlights, one on each side, with white or yellowish light visible from the front, which, not later than one-half hour after sunset and until at least one-half four before sunrise and whenever weather conditions so require, shall both be lighted.

Additional lamps and light may be carried, but no red lights shall be visible forward or ahead of the vehicle. Trucks, buses, trailers, and other similar vehicles must carry, while in use on any public highway during night-time, colored riding lights on each of the four corners not more than ten centimeters from the top.

All motor vehicles shall be equipped with devices for varying the intensity of light, and the driver must dim the headlights or tilt the beams downward whenever the vehicle is being operated on well-lighted streets within the limits of cities, municipalities, and thickly populated barrios or districts, or whenever such vehicle meets another vehicle on any public highway.

lolotechy

Arresto Menor

a foglight is not a headlight. End of story

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum