Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

improper and without deductions on mandatory remittances

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

batching0924

Arresto Menor

my husband is employed as a project-based employee since 2005. their company was using a specific contractor name, say "COMPANY A" which was not owned by their boss, since then until last 2015. Then, the company's name changed to use its legit entity "COMPANY B" wherein it is stated on their website that it was established as a trading on 2005 and became Incorporated in 2010. As an employee, SSS deductions were remitted as VOLUNTARY member ever since until now. MDHF was only started Jan. 2016 and no withholding tax.
1.Please advise on how can I disclose such incorrect practice specially on SSS remittance as an anonymous person since my husband does not want to have conflict with his employer.
2. Can we run on those incorrect remittance for not helping my husband financially, as his employer when he undergone a transplant last 2014. Even no sick leave benefit was granted since he was under voluntary membership?

batching0924

Arresto Menor

In addition lang po, hindi sila binibigyan ng payslip. Salaries and deductions are being advised thru text (SMS) only.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum