Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divorce and Anullment help needed

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Divorce and Anullment help needed Empty Divorce and Anullment help needed Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:36 pm

smokey0007

Arresto Menor

Hi.
Is there anyone i could private message regarding Divorce and Anullment advice for filipina living in Ireland.
Thank you

2Divorce and Anullment help needed Empty Re: Divorce and Anullment help needed Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:16 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

why not ask your question in the forums so you will get more response? it will also be helpful for others who might have similar circumstances to you who are seeking information.

3Divorce and Anullment help needed Empty inquiry about separation Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 pm

luvorj

Arresto Menor

hello po

inquire po sana ako kung paano ang gagawin nmin coz we.are 12yrs separated na at pareho na kaming may karelasyon na iba. gusto sana nilang.magpakasal ng karelasyon nya, maaari na po ba silang mgpakasal at this time? wala na kming komunikasyon for 12yrs na un.
salamat po..

4Divorce and Anullment help needed Empty Re: Divorce and Anullment help needed Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:46 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

luvorj wrote:hello po

inquire po sana ako kung paano ang gagawin nmin coz we.are 12yrs separated na at pareho na kaming may karelasyon na iba. gusto sana nilang.magpakasal ng karelasyon nya, maaari na po ba silang mgpakasal at this time? wala na kming komunikasyon for 12yrs na un.
salamat po..

You have to go to court and get your marriage declared void before you can marry another.

5Divorce and Anullment help needed Empty Forced Marriage Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:07 am

Mondragon

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum