Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training bond

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training bond Empty Training bond Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:06 pm

tin_guarin98

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.,
Badly needed your help.I just got my training a week ago and this would last for 62days in one of the multi -national company here in the phils.Before the training starts the hr let us signed the agreement bond if we quit the before the training period ends.P60k for the first 2weeks if we quit and the amt is getting lower while the training continues.I stayed only for five days coz i find it hard and my health issue also requires.i got only 2-3hrs of sleep during my training that feels me groggy during the day.so i cant function well during my training.That why i decided to quit.I spoke to our training coordinator and explains my situation but he doesnt allow me.On the night of my last day i emailed the HR telling her that im gonna quit my training but i dont get any response.Then i decided to mail my training materials back to them.But after a week i just received a letter coming from them indicating that i have to pay the 60k pro rated cost during my training.

Atty. do i really have to pay that full amount?coz i believe my 5day training wont cost that amount?

Pls.help.Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum