Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asking legal advice about signed contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

celmsilvano

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I was attending the workshop from Learn To Trade (Foreign Exchange Trading) Company last September 10, 2017 held at Luxe Hotel here in Cagayan de Oro City. I was so amazed what they said and I decided to enroll their 2days course/training and I paid full amounting Seventy-five Thousand Pesos, (PHP 75,000.00). The course is scheduled on September 24-25, 2017, but then I would like to withdraw my enrollment for a certain reason and ask for refund. I did sent email to them but then they said I cannot get a refund since the contract is binding it is not refundable. Please can you help me regarding this matter and what should I do please..big amount is involved and then i cannot get back..

I did read a lot of reviews or bad feedbacks about the company and their market scheme it is too late for me I did enroll the said course and after the training I need to invest or put capital atleast USD 1,500 or more or less PHP 75,000.00 in order for me to start trading.

Please really need help.. Thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum