Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Reynalyn Aguilar

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I just want to ask if its okay to resign on the spot if your boss has a personal matters with you and you cant take it anymore

2Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:05 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Its okay to resign on the spot but you still need to render 30 days.

3Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:39 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Reynalyn Aguilar wrote:Good day!
I just want to ask if its okay to resign on the spot if your boss has a personal matters with you and you cant take it anymore

If you're resigning "on the spot" meaning "immediately" and "at that exact time" - you can, but subject to certain conditions (any of the 4 below). But if your boss's "personal matter" isn't covered, then you have to provide at least 30 days notice, or whatever is in your contract.

An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:

1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;
2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;

3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and

4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

http://www.councilviews.com

4Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:34 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

If you have any issue with your boss and falls on the just cause to terminate to the employee-employer relationship, do not submit a resignation letter. If you do, you can not file for illegal dismissal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum