Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

family problem

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1family problem Empty family problem Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:41 pm

BUYAGAN

Arresto Menor

Hello! I really need an answer or please give me an advice in this situation:
I have a child with a man I do not really love. I know it was my fault at the first place but I do not blame anybody else. I am very happy to have the child-
I talked to the father that I am very much sorry that I do not want to marry him since I know his attitude already- when he gets mad he do physical abuse like slapping me or kicking me. When I told him it is enough, he keeps on saying he will take the child and let them stay on his hometown. He also told me that I will not go to their town now that he forced to get the child-now the one year old baby is with him.
Also, the reason why I do not want to marry him is that he isn't open minded, he's old in age but he's thinking like a kid(immature), and he keeps bragging me my past mistakes and past life.
Now, I keep thinking that he is using the child to blackmail me.
I learned that a child should stay with the mother until the age of 15 but he keeps on saying I did a mistake before so he will take the child. this is wrong, right?
Please help me. I really need your advice.

2family problem Empty Re: family problem Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:28 pm

ergirao

ergirao
Arresto Mayor

You can take the child because as the mother the custody should be yours. Consult a lawyer for legal assistance in pursuing your child's custody.

3family problem Empty Re: family problem Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Sole custody of the illegitimate child belongs to the mother.

Hire a lawyer.

4family problem Empty Re: family problem Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:42 pm

BUYAGAN

Arresto Menor

thank you for the help,
more help please.

5family problem Empty Re: family problem Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

That's all the help you can get here. Hire a lawyer and pay for their legal services accordingly. If you cannot afford one go to the PAO. Courts do not accept internet filing of petitions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum