Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANTI LITTERING TICKET

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ANTI LITTERING TICKET Empty ANTI LITTERING TICKET Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:40 am

kristinneganzon

kristinneganzon
Arresto Menor

I was smoking yesterday along makati with my office mate.. we know the fact that were not allowed to smoke in a public place so we decided to smoke behind the post.. my officemate saw the brgy and alarm me to throw my cigarette butt before they caught us so I throw it immediately and walk with him like nothing happens, so meaning nakalampas kami s brgy but the brgy call the attention of my ofismate and ask ng yosi kami. nagulat kami and kinabahan so we decided na sbhn na oo but were sure na d nila nakita dahils malayo palang nakita na ng ksma ko na andyn na un motor nila. so nasindak kme s sinsabi nila kaya umamin kami, they ask kng may I.D kme since luch time yun wla kami I.d na nilabas sb nila pg waladw kme I.D na bnigay issama dw nila kme for blatter and picture they giving us 1 week to pay 100O pesos fine pg hindi kami nakabayad with that said period they will going to issue subpeana. ask ko lang kung sakali na d ko sya mabayran magiging problema b saakin to s future kasi sb maapektuhan dw un pagkuha ko ng nga NBI?at mgkakaron ba ako ng record at problem in the near future if i ignore this.

naghihiyang kasi ako s 1000 since wla nmn sila actual evidence na nakita or even picture the caught in the act ang mali lang namin pinrmahan namin in ticket sas sobrang taranta namin. LITTERING UN NKALAGAY SA TICKET.

thankyou.

2ANTI LITTERING TICKET Empty Re: ANTI LITTERING TICKET Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

kung nanghihinayang ka sa 1000, dapat hindi kayo lumabag sa city ordinance. hindi man kayo nakita nagyosi, malamang nakita yung kalat na tinapon mo tapos umamin din kayo so malinaw na paglabag yun.

just pay the fine and charge it to experience.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum