Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nag-resign dahil Unfit to work na

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nag-resign dahil Unfit to work na Empty Nag-resign dahil Unfit to work na Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 am

dragon76

Arresto Menor

Kung ang isang empleyado na fit to work po ng pumasok sa isang company, ay nakakuha na ng "unfit to work" remark from his doctor during his stay sa same company (heart ailment na angkaron ng bara ang isang ugat ugat sa puso at it dahil daw sa "stress" he got from his job) , ay mag-reresign na, anu-ano po ba ang mga legal benefits na dapat nyang makuha from his employer? Is the copmpany required to pay him the one month salary per year of service?

Thank you.

2Nag-resign dahil Unfit to work na Empty Re: Nag-resign dahil Unfit to work na Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:45 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, no. to be entitled to separation pay, he should be terminated for disease, not voluntarily resign.

you can try to claim from Employment compensation commission.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum