Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

harrasment due to non payment of association dues

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emaria1158

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,
I haven't paid my association dues, due to financial problem and since then they cut off my water connection but still billing me for the garbage (which they refuse to collect) and security guards in our subdivision..many of the homeowners want the water to be transferred to the water district but the homeowners officers told us so many problems about transferring but I see no reason why? I just concluded that they will lost control if they turn over it to the water district in case of non payment for the garbage collector, security guards, and also for the electric consumption of the light post in the vicinity. What made me seek legal action is the office talk to my neighbor about extending the hose so I can have some water because they say it is illegal and they will be charge for my consumption. But there are pumps where tenants having no water can fetch there. Knowing that people will talk a lot, they are putting you into shame so you will be force to pay. Is it right to stop my neighbor for giving me some water. Do I have the right to complain about their actions. I'm in a very tight problem with finances since I'm a single parent trying to feed three mouths, a daughter going to school on her 4th yr high at my age 58 still trying to meet both ends

thank you very much

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

check the terms and conditions of your subdivision to see if you have any legal recourse against them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum