Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six (6) days work schedule divisor (daily paid employee)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hr_payroll

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Can I ask what is the correct divisor for employees who work 6 days a week and 8 hours per day? I saw computation from the different agencies that they use 313, 326 and 326.08. I only understand the 313 divisor but not the other mentioned. Please advise.

Thank you so much!

Last edited by hr_payroll on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information in the title)

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Divisor: for monthly its 365 for daily 6 days per week 313. meron pang iba. Go to DOLE website, mag download ka ng Handbook English version 2016, kung meron ng 2017 mas maganda. Ito ang laging tinitignan ng DOLE kung sumusunod ang employer sa mga mandated compensation and benefits. naka state din doo ang correct divisor na dapat gamitin, guide mo na din pag may nag tanong sa iyo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum