Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accused of being qualified theft.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Accused of being qualified theft. Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:53 am

ryan aton

Arresto Menor

Hi im seeking a legal advice on how to defend myself of being accused as a qualified theft. i was a logistics coordinator on october 2015 and i render immediate resignation last april 2016 because the company did not give any salary increase as i suppose to be turned a regular employee. after i left i heard that loses of stocks occured. and just this month of august 2017 i received a subpoena involving me being accused as a qualified theft with my previous supervisor. im really worried since the ground is really serious. please help me.

2Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:58 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Just proceed to the hearing and tell your side of the story. if you did nothing wrong, then there is nothing to be afraid of.

3Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:00 pm

ryan aton

Arresto Menor

thank u... i was asked a few questions in nbi.. may i know if makukulong ba ako neto?!

4Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:23 pm

ergirao

ergirao
Arresto Mayor

Bakit ka naman makukulong kung hindi sila mag fi-file ng kaso at in the first place sabi mo nga diba they don't have solid evidence against you.

5Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:24 pm

ryan aton

Arresto Menor

nakaka panghina kasi ng loob... sana magdilang anghel ka... mapera kasi ang company. eh ako? walang wala.

6Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:26 pm

ergirao

ergirao
Arresto Mayor

"Why would the company sue you? they don't have grounds para kasuhan ka at isa pa hindi naman sila ang offended party. Yung magiging problema mo lang ay kung i-fire ka ng company dahil sa issues na yan."

Sorry, this post was supposed to be intended on the other case that I am reading...Anyhow, on your part...pwede kang mag submit ng counter affidavit stating your side. At kapag nagpatawag ng hearing for preliminary investigation, you should be present.

Last edited by ergirao on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:28 pm

ryan aton

Arresto Menor

actually wala na ako sa company. nagbimmediate resign nga ako nun kasi sunod2 ung interview ko sa mga inaaplyan ko... after a yr yun nga may subpoena kami sa nbi.

8Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:32 pm

ergirao

ergirao
Arresto Mayor

ergirao wrote:"Why would the company sue you? they don't have grounds para kasuhan ka at isa pa hindi naman sila ang offended party. Yung magiging problema mo lang ay kung i-fire ka ng company dahil sa issues na yan."

Sorry, this post was supposed to be intended on the other case that I am reading...Anyhow, on your part...pwede kang mag submit ng counter affidavit stating your side. At kapag nagpatawag ng hearing for preliminary investigation, you should be present.

study

9Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:20 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

in addition to ergirao, kahit wala ka na sa company, kung yung reklamo ni company sayo ay nangyari habang nagsisilbi ka pa sa kanila, liable ka padin dun kung talagang may ginawa ka mali. kaya nga I advise na mag proceed ka lang na magcomply sa investigations nila para pakita in good faith na walang mali on your part.

10Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:21 pm

ryan aton

Arresto Menor

thank u po.

11Accused of being qualified theft. Empty Re: Accused of being qualified theft. Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:49 pm

ergirao

ergirao
Arresto Mayor

Stay composed at paglaban mo karapatan mo lalo na kung alam mong wala kang alam, malay mo gawin ka pa nilang witness against the real person liable on such act. God bless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum