Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No marriage license at meron din po expiration date

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clamsy

Arresto Menor

Hi maam/sir.. tanung ko lan po may expiration date po ba an secret marriage..kasi po un husband q kasal cya sa iba ta secret marriage sila tapos wla po sila marriage license at my nkalagay po na date sa religous,affiliation ,registry no. And expiration date if applicable..anu po kya un expired na po b marriage cintract nila.

Pls read nid help po.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

wala po

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

This is absurd. Marriage DOES NOT EXPIRE. There is no such thing as a secret marriage.

DO NOT CALL SOMEONE WHO IS MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE YOUR HUSBAND, UNLESS YOU ARE LEGALLY MARRIED UNDER MOSLEM CUSTOMS AND SHARIA LAW.

LITERALLY, IT IS 'TIL DEATH DO THE SPOUSES APART UNLESS THEY EARLIER GET AN ANNULMENT OR A DECLARATION OF NULLITY.

It appears from your sparse narration of facts that the person you are cohabiting with out of lawful wedlock did not obtain a marriage license because of a religious exemption to the rule.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum