Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to claim deceased bank account

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to claim deceased bank account Empty How to claim deceased bank account Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:16 am

coymax

Arresto Menor

Hello po! I hope someone can help me for guidance on how to claim deceased atm account of my mother. Problem po is nawala na yung ATM nya, and more than 2 years na syang in rest in peace. Nalaman lang namin na meron pa syang around 6k sa banko when nagpadala ng notice sa amin na dormant na yung account nya and needs to re activate. kaso nga po passed away na sya, ano po ba requirements and kung malaki po ba magagastos kasi 6k lang nman and natira at baka may penalty pa sya bayaran sa bank. Di ko rin po sure kung nakalagay ako as beneficiary sa account wala din naman po last will. Hoping na may magadvice, thank you po!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum